Fiverr is one of the world’s top marketplaces for services. You can get a job done for as low as $5, hence the name. Thousands of freelancers around the world use the site to offer various services to international customers from funny introduction videos, illustrations, business cards, logos, user tests, and voice-overs.
So, if you are affected by the recession and you need extra cash, it is a great idea to check out Fiverr. This awesome marketplace allows you to work on projects that you really enjoy doing from the comfort of your home.
Fiverr is not only for service sellers, but also for buyers. So, if you need someone to design your wedding invitations or your business logo, it’s best to check out Fiverr. This amazing online service marketplace is the hub of many talented and dedicated freelancers who are willing to do the job for a fair price.
Fiverr Affiliate Program
If you have a website and you want to earn extra bucks from it, you can join the Fiverr affiliate program.
Fiverr pays its affiliates for simply driving traffic to the site and increasing the number of service buyers.
To become a Fiverr affiliate, you just need to sign up. Fiverr has a great affiliate program that allows you to track every conversion, click, and action. You’ll get a commission for every first-time buyer and you’ll get the commissions once a month. You’ll also need to wait for a month before you get your commissions. For example, you’ll get your commission for the month of October on the first week of December (usually December 1 or 2). You can also log in to your affiliate account to check and track your reports.
About the Fiverr Author
Micha Kaufman and Shai Wininger developed and started Fiverr. Kaufman is the current CEO of Fiverr and writes articles for Forbes and INC as well. He is also an investor.
Wininger is also an investor and hails from Israel. He’s also an occasional photographer.
How Does Fiverr Work?
Well, it’s easy. Each project in Fiverr is called a gig. To sell a service, you need to create a Fiverr account and specify the services that you are willing to offer. It could be graphic design, web design, article writing, copy writing, or even book keeping. Then, when buyers order your services, Fiverr will ask you if you want to accept their offers. Then, you will receive your payment within 48 hours of completing your gigs. You can withdraw your earnings into your PayPal account.
If you’re a buyer, you’ll also need to create a Fiverr account. Then, you just browse the site and find the gig or service that you want to buy. Then, you have to place the order and then pay for the service through PayPal or credit card. Then, you need to communicate with the seller to ensure that you are getting what you want. The output will be delivered to you within the specified deadline. You have 48 hours to ask for fixes or revisions from the seller. Then give a feedback and write a review. It’s that easy.
Pros of Fiverr
Buying and selling services in Fiverr have many advantages, including:
1. Fiverr is easy to use. It has a good user interface that is easy to navigate. It’s user-friendly for both buyers and sellers. Extensive search capabilities allow buyers to find the service that they need easily.
2. Fiverr provides an opportunity for sellers to earn extra money while working from their homes. So, if you are really hard working, you can complete multiple projects in a day and make a substantial amount of money.
3. Fiverr provides affordable services to buyers. If you want to get something done, but you can’t afford to pay someone full-time, it may be a good idea for you to check out Fiverr. There are a lot of talented sellers in Fiverr who offer quality work. So, if you really want to save time and money, it would be a good idea to purchase services on Fiverr.
Why You Need It
If you need extra cash or you do not have a permanent job as of the moment, it would be a good idea to sell your services on Fiverr. You can earn extra money doing what you love. So, if you really like graphic design and other cool stuff, it would be a good idea to try it out.
Fiverr provides a great opportunity for both buyers and sellers. It is user-friendly and it has a good reputation, too. More and more people claim that they have good experience on Fiverr.
WooCommerce is a free eCommerce plugin which allows you to get more from your WordPress website. It is a powerful and extendable plugin with more speed, strength, more built-in features, extensions, add-ons and more control, security and flexibility. WooCommerce aids you with all the features that your eCommerce store needs to progress, attract more customers and sell products. Professional WooCommerce developers can help you with more than just plug and play and create customized extensions to enhance your eCommerce functionality. Reputed companies providing WooCommerce development services are well aware of approaches to increase your sales by enhancing the areas that need improvement.
So, who should use WooCommerce?
You should opt for WooCommerce if,
• If you need an extensible, flexible and an accessible plug-in, equipped with specific payment gateways and additional shipping methods.
• If you would like to monitor the performance and other statistics via smart dashboard widgets and reports.
• If you want to personalize your eCommerce store with in-built short codes and widgets or are searching for customized WordPress eCommerce themes designed specifically to be used with WooCommerce.
• If you are looking for an intuitive, strong and efficient eCommerce solution employing the best practices both on the front as well as the back end.
Although, WooCommerce is relatively new, it has become one of the most preferred and used choices of open source code developers.
Salient features and advantages of availing WooCommerce Development Services-
• Widgets for cross sales and up-selling.
• BACS, cash on delivery and cheque payment options for simpler offline gateways.
• Smart eCommerce tracking through Google Analytics integration.
• Various components such as Share Daddy, Share This and Share Your Cart, which allow the customers to share their purchases with their friends and redeem coupons.
• Multi-locations shipping and facility for international as well as regional deliveries.
• PayPal and Mijireh Checkout gateways to add value to your payment modes and applications.
Benefits of outsourcing WooCommerce development and customization requirements-
• Improved scalability and performance of your existing WooCommerce.
• Cost effective WooCommerce development and store design services.
• Expertise to build, maintain and help eCommerce businesses grow.
• Their experts keep up-to-date with eCommerce trends.
• Provision to migrate your online presence to an innovatively designed WooCommerce platform.
• Strict adherence to the committed deadlines.
• WooCommerce customization services, version upgrades and capability to fix bugs.
• Manpower and dedicated Project Manager to provide timely updates and maintain regular communication.
• Module development based on customizations, extensions and integrations based on your specific requirements.
• Cutting-edge WooCommerce storefront customized to your specific needs.
• Round-the-clock support and assistance related to integrated components, frameworks and themes.
When picking out a new laptop you have various elements to weigh up but how lots of of us find yourself picking out likely essentially the most highly-priced on their want list as an alternative to the cheapest? In in recent times of mass shopping comparison sites we’re all tunnel vision into considering that we always gravitate towards the cheapest but research shows us that’s not the case inside a surprisingly massive variety of purchases.
By way of instance, here is really a real-life account from a current piece of research performed by OSC Ltd. The study excerpt is of just a single buy event but is reflective of over half of obtain events studied.
The purchaser was seeking to get a great specification low-cost laptop, the important components we maximum RAM to get a 32bit operating system and dual core processor – it didn’t have to be a certain brand of processor. The other factors we screen size of around 13inches and long battery life along with an incredibly significant HDD.
The purchaser lined up 7 separate models from brands which include Acer, Asus, Dell, Panasonic, Alienware, Toshiba and Lenovo (HP was also in there) – He avoided Apple as he wanted a Computer especially. The costs ranged from as low as 399 correct up to 1250. The only comparison he did was to find the ideal deal offered for every in the seven separate models.
What is interesting about this study is that he chose the Dell, which came in at 1100 (together with the added computer software) (950 without it). This was practically by far the most highly-priced choice to create but obtaining questioned the motivation is came firmly down towards the brand and support service.
In summary, the essential getting issue for our respondents hunting for the top laptop deal in this case and lots of other individuals was not cost, it need to be noted that each and every respondent usually sought the most effective deal for the model they decided on but their option was not the cheapest all round product obtainable, it was how “trusted” the brand was and how familiar they were together with the immediately after sales support service.
What does this inform us? It tells us that companies really should place more emphasis on the reliability and robustness of their phone and on line based support solutions as this is proving to be a substantially stronger obtaining influencer than previously believed.
Know far more about DXshopping