Fiverr is one of the world’s top marketplaces for services. You can get a job done for as low as $5, hence the name. Thousands of freelancers around the world use the site to offer various services to international customers from funny introduction videos, illustrations, business cards, logos, user tests, and voice-overs.
So, if you are affected by the recession and you need extra cash, it is a great idea to check out Fiverr. This awesome marketplace allows you to work on projects that you really enjoy doing from the comfort of your home.
Fiverr is not only for service sellers, but also for buyers. So, if you need someone to design your wedding invitations or your business logo, it’s best to check out Fiverr. This amazing online service marketplace is the hub of many talented and dedicated freelancers who are willing to do the job for a fair price.
Fiverr Affiliate Program
If you have a website and you want to earn extra bucks from it, you can join the Fiverr affiliate program.
Fiverr pays its affiliates for simply driving traffic to the site and increasing the number of service buyers.
To become a Fiverr affiliate, you just need to sign up. Fiverr has a great affiliate program that allows you to track every conversion, click, and action. You’ll get a commission for every first-time buyer and you’ll get the commissions once a month. You’ll also need to wait for a month before you get your commissions. For example, you’ll get your commission for the month of October on the first week of December (usually December 1 or 2). You can also log in to your affiliate account to check and track your reports.
About the Fiverr Author
Micha Kaufman and Shai Wininger developed and started Fiverr. Kaufman is the current CEO of Fiverr and writes articles for Forbes and INC as well. He is also an investor.
Wininger is also an investor and hails from Israel. He’s also an occasional photographer.
How Does Fiverr Work?
Well, it’s easy. Each project in Fiverr is called a gig. To sell a service, you need to create a Fiverr account and specify the services that you are willing to offer. It could be graphic design, web design, article writing, copy writing, or even book keeping. Then, when buyers order your services, Fiverr will ask you if you want to accept their offers. Then, you will receive your payment within 48 hours of completing your gigs. You can withdraw your earnings into your PayPal account.
If you’re a buyer, you’ll also need to create a Fiverr account. Then, you just browse the site and find the gig or service that you want to buy. Then, you have to place the order and then pay for the service through PayPal or credit card. Then, you need to communicate with the seller to ensure that you are getting what you want. The output will be delivered to you within the specified deadline. You have 48 hours to ask for fixes or revisions from the seller. Then give a feedback and write a review. It’s that easy.
Pros of Fiverr
Buying and selling services in Fiverr have many advantages, including:
1. Fiverr is easy to use. It has a good user interface that is easy to navigate. It’s user-friendly for both buyers and sellers. Extensive search capabilities allow buyers to find the service that they need easily.
2. Fiverr provides an opportunity for sellers to earn extra money while working from their homes. So, if you are really hard working, you can complete multiple projects in a day and make a substantial amount of money.
3. Fiverr provides affordable services to buyers. If you want to get something done, but you can’t afford to pay someone full-time, it may be a good idea for you to check out Fiverr. There are a lot of talented sellers in Fiverr who offer quality work. So, if you really want to save time and money, it would be a good idea to purchase services on Fiverr.
Why You Need It
If you need extra cash or you do not have a permanent job as of the moment, it would be a good idea to sell your services on Fiverr. You can earn extra money doing what you love. So, if you really like graphic design and other cool stuff, it would be a good idea to try it out.
Fiverr provides a great opportunity for both buyers and sellers. It is user-friendly and it has a good reputation, too. More and more people claim that they have good experience on Fiverr.
WooCommerce is a free eCommerce plugin which allows you to get more from your WordPress website. It is a powerful and extendable plugin with more speed, strength, more built-in features, extensions, add-ons and more control, security and flexibility. WooCommerce aids you with all the features that your eCommerce store needs to progress, attract more customers and sell products. Professional WooCommerce developers can help you with more than just plug and play and create customized extensions to enhance your eCommerce functionality. Reputed companies providing WooCommerce development services are well aware of approaches to increase your sales by enhancing the areas that need improvement.
So, who should use WooCommerce?
You should opt for WooCommerce if,
• If you need an extensible, flexible and an accessible plug-in, equipped with specific payment gateways and additional shipping methods.
• If you would like to monitor the performance and other statistics via smart dashboard widgets and reports.
• If you want to personalize your eCommerce store with in-built short codes and widgets or are searching for customized WordPress eCommerce themes designed specifically to be used with WooCommerce.
• If you are looking for an intuitive, strong and efficient eCommerce solution employing the best practices both on the front as well as the back end.
Although, WooCommerce is relatively new, it has become one of the most preferred and used choices of open source code developers.
Salient features and advantages of availing WooCommerce Development Services-
• Widgets for cross sales and up-selling.
• BACS, cash on delivery and cheque payment options for simpler offline gateways.
• Smart eCommerce tracking through Google Analytics integration.
• Various components such as Share Daddy, Share This and Share Your Cart, which allow the customers to share their purchases with their friends and redeem coupons.
• Multi-locations shipping and facility for international as well as regional deliveries.
• PayPal and Mijireh Checkout gateways to add value to your payment modes and applications.
Benefits of outsourcing WooCommerce development and customization requirements-
• Improved scalability and performance of your existing WooCommerce.
• Cost effective WooCommerce development and store design services.
• Expertise to build, maintain and help eCommerce businesses grow.
• Their experts keep up-to-date with eCommerce trends.
• Provision to migrate your online presence to an innovatively designed WooCommerce platform.
• Strict adherence to the committed deadlines.
• WooCommerce customization services, version upgrades and capability to fix bugs.
• Manpower and dedicated Project Manager to provide timely updates and maintain regular communication.
• Module development based on customizations, extensions and integrations based on your specific requirements.
• Cutting-edge WooCommerce storefront customized to your specific needs.
• Round-the-clock support and assistance related to integrated components, frameworks and themes.
In today’s business arena it is necessary to develop an effective marketing strategy to attract customers and promote small business growth. In this technological age where an average three million people use the Internet on a daily basis having a website is mandatory for a company’s effectiveness.
Website Creation is an effective marketing strategy
When it comes to finding businesses or services the Internet greatly surpasses the phone book in average use. Adults between the ages of eighteen to twenty-nine use the Internet ninety-three percent of the time compared to thirteen percent who turn to the phone book. Eighty-one percent of adults thirty to forty-nine turn to the Internet whereas only twenty-two percent use the phone book. As adults age the statistics change very little. At ages fifty-nine to sixty-four adults still turn to the Internet seventy percent of the time. In a computer savvy society where the number of Internet search engines is increasing everyday the importance of having a website for a business to get noticed cannot be overlooked.
First choose a website Domain
The first step to Website Creation is registering a domain name. At present there are approximately ninety million registered domain names on the World Wide Web, and they are increasing exponentially everyday. Registering a new domain name is simple, and the service can cost anywhere between ten dollars to two hundred and seventy-five dollars depending on a users needs.
It is advisable to have a basic understanding of HTML during Website Creation
HTML is the acronym for Hyper Text Markup Language. It consists of a list of short codes called “tags”. Tags separate normal text from HTML code, and their affects determine the results and appearance of a web page. The Internet browser reads the tags and translates the file into visible form. There are HTML editors available such as FrontPage by Microsoft to help with Website Creation.
Getting a website – One can choose between free or paid Website Creation
Investing in website creation is part of the cost of doing business, but there are other options. If a business is still in its fledgling stage one might want to consider a free website builder that doesn’t require any monetary expense. However, there are a couple of points that need to be considered before deciding which route to go. Paid website builders create a website exclusively for one company; whereas free website builders are dependent on selling advertising space that could appear on a user’s platform. Also included in the cost of a paid website builder is a technical support team that saves users from having to hire outside professional services if their website experiences technical difficulties.
Dynamic Flash Animation gives a flare to your website
Considering dynamic flash animation in Website Creation can enhance a websites quality, creating a highly visible interactive environment for site visitation. A blend of animations, subtle colors, sound and video graphics, synchronized with screen text raises a websites overall appeal. Dynamic flash website designs make a powerful impact to boost a business’s exceptional visibility. A flash website’s design can include:
• Intro pages
• Design themes
• Photo galleries
Content is the primary component in Website Creation
The central purpose of any website is content based, so the creation of remarkable content should be a top priority. Content is what attracts visitors to a website, and it allows for links to bring people from other websites. The better the content the more keywords will link search engines to the website. Remarkable content has a greater chance of spreading on social media sites. Optimizing content for search engines, RSS readers and social media sites fosters business growth by creating greater publicity.
Sitemaps allow visitors to navigate a website
A sitemap is a website’s table of contents and helps visitors to navigate the site. The addition of a sitemap during website creation increases a site’s rankings and indexed pages. Sitemaps can be organized in different ways, but the most popular form is the outline. There are three different types of sitemaps:
• HTML sitemap
• XML sitemap
• Video sitemap
An HTML sitemap is basically a webpage with links to every other page on a website. It is user friendly and allows visitors ease of access to a sites content while helping a search engine’s crawl content.
An XML sitemap lists URLs on a site, increasing chances of indexing site pages. However it is used primarily by search engines and is not considered user friendly.
Video sitemaps are primarily used for videos, showing the page where it is embedded while giving details about the video’s content. Video sitemaps are critical for search engine optimization.
Bipul Kar is a professional web developer and recommends using Fiverr to create your own business website quickly and easily.