Fiverr is one of the world’s top marketplaces for services. You can get a job done for as low as $5, hence the name. Thousands of freelancers around the world use the site to offer various services to international customers from funny introduction videos, illustrations, business cards, logos, user tests, and voice-overs.
So, if you are affected by the recession and you need extra cash, it is a great idea to check out Fiverr. This awesome marketplace allows you to work on projects that you really enjoy doing from the comfort of your home.
Fiverr is not only for service sellers, but also for buyers. So, if you need someone to design your wedding invitations or your business logo, it’s best to check out Fiverr. This amazing online service marketplace is the hub of many talented and dedicated freelancers who are willing to do the job for a fair price.
Fiverr Affiliate Program
If you have a website and you want to earn extra bucks from it, you can join the Fiverr affiliate program.
Fiverr pays its affiliates for simply driving traffic to the site and increasing the number of service buyers.
To become a Fiverr affiliate, you just need to sign up. Fiverr has a great affiliate program that allows you to track every conversion, click, and action. You’ll get a commission for every first-time buyer and you’ll get the commissions once a month. You’ll also need to wait for a month before you get your commissions. For example, you’ll get your commission for the month of October on the first week of December (usually December 1 or 2). You can also log in to your affiliate account to check and track your reports.
About the Fiverr Author
Micha Kaufman and Shai Wininger developed and started Fiverr. Kaufman is the current CEO of Fiverr and writes articles for Forbes and INC as well. He is also an investor.
Wininger is also an investor and hails from Israel. He’s also an occasional photographer.
How Does Fiverr Work?
Well, it’s easy. Each project in Fiverr is called a gig. To sell a service, you need to create a Fiverr account and specify the services that you are willing to offer. It could be graphic design, web design, article writing, copy writing, or even book keeping. Then, when buyers order your services, Fiverr will ask you if you want to accept their offers. Then, you will receive your payment within 48 hours of completing your gigs. You can withdraw your earnings into your PayPal account.
If you’re a buyer, you’ll also need to create a Fiverr account. Then, you just browse the site and find the gig or service that you want to buy. Then, you have to place the order and then pay for the service through PayPal or credit card. Then, you need to communicate with the seller to ensure that you are getting what you want. The output will be delivered to you within the specified deadline. You have 48 hours to ask for fixes or revisions from the seller. Then give a feedback and write a review. It’s that easy.
Pros of Fiverr
Buying and selling services in Fiverr have many advantages, including:
1. Fiverr is easy to use. It has a good user interface that is easy to navigate. It’s user-friendly for both buyers and sellers. Extensive search capabilities allow buyers to find the service that they need easily.
2. Fiverr provides an opportunity for sellers to earn extra money while working from their homes. So, if you are really hard working, you can complete multiple projects in a day and make a substantial amount of money.
3. Fiverr provides affordable services to buyers. If you want to get something done, but you can’t afford to pay someone full-time, it may be a good idea for you to check out Fiverr. There are a lot of talented sellers in Fiverr who offer quality work. So, if you really want to save time and money, it would be a good idea to purchase services on Fiverr.
Why You Need It
If you need extra cash or you do not have a permanent job as of the moment, it would be a good idea to sell your services on Fiverr. You can earn extra money doing what you love. So, if you really like graphic design and other cool stuff, it would be a good idea to try it out.
Fiverr provides a great opportunity for both buyers and sellers. It is user-friendly and it has a good reputation, too. More and more people claim that they have good experience on Fiverr.
I get asked to do website estimates a lot and sometimes it’s downright heartbreaking to hear about the struggles and challenges entrepreneurs and business owners face when trying to find the right web developer.
Many times I hear about people who feel they were ripped off by their previous webmaster and are very reluctant to hire someone new for fear of the same thing happening again.
Some of these people decided they better do all the work themselves, struggled terribly trying to literally learn a whole new profession. They end up calling me out of sheer frustration that nothing is working and things are worse off than before.
If you are unhappy with your current web developer or are in the process of finding someone that you can trust and depend on to fulfill your web development needs, these following things will provide some valuable tips that will help you find the perfect complement to your team.
- Before you decide to hire web developer, just assess your requirements. It is very important to know what kind of development you are looking for. Do you need a simple static website or e-commerce site. Depending on these you have to search for the web developers.
- Are you looking for open source development or the hard code? It may be the case that your projects can be best done in open source or vice-versa. So before you go to hire web developer make sure that you have determined the technologies/programming languages. It is essential because there are developers who are expert and specialist at open source or the hard code. You need to choose your ones.
- You need to find out the expert and experienced people for your projects. You should never hire web developers who are having little experience in the kind of development you are looking for. Why not check out the portfolio of works? It will let you decide the quality of people you are choosing.
- Try to assess the knowledge base and the professionalism of the developers you are considering to hire. You should clear the queries about the project you are thinking to offer to the developers. Again the work ethics or the process of work (milestone deliverables, project documentation etc) will let you know the developers. So when you hire web developer never forget to take interview.
- When you are thinking to build a website you should find the market trend to know if the project can be given to a local developer or it is best to think of outsourcing. These days it is best to hire web developer from offshore companies. Not only the cost but also the growing competition has eased the availability of best services from anywhere in the world.
- You may hire web developer as dedicated to your projects or may go time-based hiring as you require. Both are good. But dedicated hiring is the best ploy as in this case your headache is less to complete the project. Even the flow of project is smooth and time of development becomes less.
- You may hire web developer from a company or a freelancer. If you hire from a company you will get many types of developers or the specialist altogether and the development process becomes smooth. But in the matter of freelancers you have to be very much choosy and careful to know the professionalism or the quality of work of the particular developers. Sometimes multiple hiring of personnel becomes essential in the case of freelancers.
- It is very much important to know that you hire web developer from somewhere that has proper infrastructure to complete your project. It is particularly essential as many a time it is found that you go for hiring a freelancer who does not have access to latest technologies and tools or the true setup to finish the projects. So proper search and confirmation of the infrastructure has become mandatory (also for companies).
- Try to find out how is the reputation of the developer in providing support to the project both throughout the project completion and afterward maintenance. Never hire web developer with poor record in support or do not forget to judge the communication level of them. Otherwise total investment in the project may go in vain.
- When you decide to hire web developer, do not go behind affordability always, care for the legal issues too. It is fact that affordable web development is now highly possible. But it is not that all the companies provide best service at affordable cost. Find out the reputed companies who do not only provide affordable service but also clears legal dealings, say money back guarantee issues, copyright, document & resource transfer and all.
Samantha Walker is an experienced developer in Pixel Designers Media, a boutique web development and Digital Marketing firm of over 5 years that specializes in designing, building and marketing professional, unique websites for entrepreneurs, businesses and organizations.
WooCommerce is a free eCommerce plugin which allows you to get more from your WordPress website. It is a powerful and extendable plugin with more speed, strength, more built-in features, extensions, add-ons and more control, security and flexibility. WooCommerce aids you with all the features that your eCommerce store needs to progress, attract more customers and sell products. Professional WooCommerce developers can help you with more than just plug and play and create customized extensions to enhance your eCommerce functionality. Reputed companies providing WooCommerce development services are well aware of approaches to increase your sales by enhancing the areas that need improvement.
So, who should use WooCommerce?
You should opt for WooCommerce if,
• If you need an extensible, flexible and an accessible plug-in, equipped with specific payment gateways and additional shipping methods.
• If you would like to monitor the performance and other statistics via smart dashboard widgets and reports.
• If you want to personalize your eCommerce store with in-built short codes and widgets or are searching for customized WordPress eCommerce themes designed specifically to be used with WooCommerce.
• If you are looking for an intuitive, strong and efficient eCommerce solution employing the best practices both on the front as well as the back end.
Although, WooCommerce is relatively new, it has become one of the most preferred and used choices of open source code developers.
Salient features and advantages of availing WooCommerce Development Services-
• Widgets for cross sales and up-selling.
• BACS, cash on delivery and cheque payment options for simpler offline gateways.
• Smart eCommerce tracking through Google Analytics integration.
• Various components such as Share Daddy, Share This and Share Your Cart, which allow the customers to share their purchases with their friends and redeem coupons.
• Multi-locations shipping and facility for international as well as regional deliveries.
• PayPal and Mijireh Checkout gateways to add value to your payment modes and applications.
Benefits of outsourcing WooCommerce development and customization requirements-
• Improved scalability and performance of your existing WooCommerce.
• Cost effective WooCommerce development and store design services.
• Expertise to build, maintain and help eCommerce businesses grow.
• Their experts keep up-to-date with eCommerce trends.
• Provision to migrate your online presence to an innovatively designed WooCommerce platform.
• Strict adherence to the committed deadlines.
• WooCommerce customization services, version upgrades and capability to fix bugs.
• Manpower and dedicated Project Manager to provide timely updates and maintain regular communication.
• Module development based on customizations, extensions and integrations based on your specific requirements.
• Cutting-edge WooCommerce storefront customized to your specific needs.
• Round-the-clock support and assistance related to integrated components, frameworks and themes.